This command will unconfig a solaris box back to its original state. It takes you back to the original setup for the network settings for the box. You will be prompted for the ip address, default route, etc just as if you were re-installing the operating system.
This program will unconfigure your system. It will cause it
to revert to a “blank” system – it will not have a name or know
about other systems or networks.
This program will also halt the system.
Do you want to continue (y/n) ? n
Oracle Solaris 11 11/11 can be installed in a number of different ways
you can download oracle solaris11 from oracle Download site to multiple iso image in multiple installation way like for x86 or SPARC and automated installation
and Live media you can choose what your request link
What’s new on the Solaris 11 Desktop?
Much has been written today about the enterprise and cloud features of Oracle Solaris 11, which was launched today, but what’s new for those of us who just like to have the robustness and security of Solaris on our desktop machines? Here are a few of the Solaris 11 desktop highlights:
Check out the latest Oracle Solaris Spotlight Pages!
Check out the latest and greatest Oracle Solaris Spotlight page featuring – Developing Enterprise Applications for Oracle Solaris. This spotlight page focuses on Oracle Solaris delivering a highly robust, scalable and secure platform for developing and delivering mission-critical enterprise and ISV applications:
- Run Oracle Solaris 10 applications unmodified in Oracle Solaris 10 Zones on Oracle Solaris 11
- Protect your investment with the industry’s first and most extensive binary compatibility and source code guarantees
- Leverage Oracle Solaris 11 cloud-ready application deployment technologies such as IPS, SMF and Zones
- Maximize application performance, increase application observability and enhance developer productivity with Oracle Solaris Studio
- Get tools, lab access and resources to easily support your applications on Oracle Solaris 11 with the Oracle Solaris Ready program from Oracle PartnerNetwork
- Benefit from Oracle’s investment in Integrated testing and patch verification across the Oracle hardware and software stack
- Catch the market momentum of Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud engineered systems running Oracle Solaris 11
There are a host of resources available from WP’s, techcasts, to demos. If you would like to see all of the featured spotlight pages please click here.